I must share something today that is so dear to my heart and I'm excited to get the word out on my blog about this. I first learned about
Reece's Rainbow early this year when a couple in our community was in the process of adopting
three precious children from Ukraine. (Click
here to follow their incredible journey) Immediately upon logging onto Reece's Rainbow the Lord was stirring in me. I love that feeling. Do y'all know what I'm talking about? Sometimes it is just overwhelming. I would just marvel over the children on this site and I quickly became a prayer warrior for many of the children. Our Lord is so good. Let me just say, in the short time I have been praying over these darling angels, I have seen
many (not enough) find their forever families. I literally want to shout for joy when I see one of these children moved to the "My family found me" page. Here are some sweet faces.
RACHEL
MAX
THALIA
YALE
There is something we all can do for an orphan.
Share. Get Educated. Donate. Pray.
You will be glad you did.
No comments:
Post a Comment